Leather Gets a Polish

  Wednesday, 18 April 2012 by

Featured in Golf News – February 2012 / Issue 207 Following its recent acquisition by Playgolf, Leatherhead Golf Club is to benefit from a major investment programme that will see this famous Surrey parkland layout regain its status as one of the most attractive and welcoming venues in the country. These are exciting times to

Could you be the next Rory McIlroy?

  Wednesday, 07 September 2011 by

Playgolf London are looking for 4 budding stars to award scholarships to. Offering membership to all Playgolf sites, free range balls, free instruction as well as mental coaching up until the age of 18. Here at Playgolf we are committed to the game of golf and heavily supporting the community with the youth of today.

Playgolf Colchester is more than just a golf course. The revamp at the end of 2007 turned the club’s course into a 6,000-yard, par 70 course. The undulating parkland course features many hazards including a lake and river which come into play on five holes. The course is well guarded by 64 bunkers that have

Exciting times at Playgolf London

  Tuesday, 02 August 2011 by

Exciting times are happening at Playgolf London, with increasing number of visitors enjoying all the facilities. The team have been busy making the site even better for you, with a brand new website, new baseball coach, new passes and even an updated Adventure Golf course (which includes water!). You need to come and have look

European Tour star Robert Rock oversees Leatherhead course renovations Playgolf World recently appointed Robert Rock and James Edwards Golf Design to oversee the course renovations at Leatherhead. The club’s last 2 holes and the original clubhouse were lost when the M25 was built in 1983, but apart from that the general layout has changed little

Golf Academy Psychology

  Friday, 01 January 2010 by

How Great Golfers Think Between Shots During a normal round of golf, only around 18% of your time is spent actually hitting shots. So what should you be doing for the other 82% of the time? In the 10 plus years that I have been researching and coaching golfers, I have discovered that during a